New ~ Revised Third Edition ~ Released April 1, 2011
This Revised Third Edition of the Teacher's Manual is designed to help the instructor actively engage students in discussions, activities, and reviews that investigate the basis for and foster greater understanding of living a Christ-centered, moral life in the modern world. It is a companion to the textbook Our Moral Life in Christ: A Complete Course.
Resources in this Teacher's Manual include:
- The student textbook;
- Detailed lesson plans for each chapter, complete with Anticipatory Sets, Focus Questions, Guided Exercises, Closure activities, and Alternative Assessments;
- End of Chapter Materials, including Long-Term Assignments, answers to the Study Questions in the student textbook, responses to the Practical Exercises, and notes for presenting additional information from the Catechism of the Catholic Church;
- Answers to the Student Workbook;
- Chapter Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews with answer keys;
- A CD containing printable Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews; and
- A collection of Catholic Prayers and Devotions.
Prior to March 2011 an instructor needed to have purchased the Teacher's Manual and Teacher's Answer Guide separately. As of April 2011, this Revised Third Edition of the Teacher's Manual includes all the materials in the bulleted list above, combining both the Teacher's Manual (Texbook) and the Teacher's Answer Guide (Student Workbook) into a single, comprehensive volume.
MTF restricts access to its Teacher's Manuals to ensure they remain an aid to the teacher and not a resource for the student. For that reason, MTF normally ships this Teacher's Manual only to a school; if you would like a copy shipped to somewhere other than a school or to see the policy for review copies, please click here to contact MTF.