New and In Stock ~ Revised Edition
This Second Edition of the Teacher's Manual is designed to help the instructor actively engage students in discussions, activities, and reviews that help students learn the basic tenets of and reasoning behind the Catholic Faith. It is a companion to the textbook Introduction to Catholicism, 2nd Edition: A Complete Course. It is a complete and thorough revision of the previous Teacher's Manual, presented in full color.
Resources in this Teacher's Manual include:
- The student textbook;
- Detailed lesson plans for each chapter, complete with Anticipatory Sets, Focus Questions, Guided Exercises, Closure activities, and Alternative Assessments;
- End of Chapter Materials, including Long-Term Assignments, answers to the Study Questions in the student textbook, responses to the Practical Exercises, and notes for presenting additional information from the Catechism of the Catholic Church;
- Answers to the Student Workbook;
- Chapter Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews with answer keys; and
- A collection of Catholic Prayers and Devotions.
When using the First Edition, an instructor needed to purchase the Teacher's Manual and Teacher's Answer Guide separately. This Second Edition of the Teacher's Manual includes all the materials in the bulleted list above, combining both the Teacher's Manual (Texbook and tests) and the Teacher's Answer Guide (Student Workbook and quizzes) into a single, comprehensive volume.
MTF restricts access to its Teacher's Manuals to ensure they remain an aid to the teacher and not a resource for the student. For that reason, MTF normally ships this Teacher's Manual only to a school; if you would like a copy shipped to somewhere other than a school or to see the policy for review copies, please click here to contact MTF.