This Teacher's Manual is designed to help the instructor actively engage students in discussions, activities, and reviews that analyzes the unique plan that God has for every person in the vocations. It is a companion to the textbook Vocations and the Universal Call to Holiness.
Resources in this manual include:
- The student textbook;
- Detailed lesson plans for each chapter, complete with Anticipatory Sets, Focus Questions, Guided Exercises, Closure activities, and Alternative Assessments;
- End of Chapter Materials, including Long-Term Assignments, answers to the Study Questions in the student textbook, responses to the Practical Exercises, and notes for presenting additional information from the Catechism of the Catholic Church;
- Answers to the Student Workbook;
- Chapter Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews with answer keys;
- A CD containing printable Tests, Quizzes, and Vocabulary Reviews; and
- A collection of Catholic Prayers and Devotions.
The Didache Semester Series is a series of high school textbooks, teacher's manuals, and student workbooks published by Midwest Theological Forum. Each title spans one academic semester. These titles have been developed according to the 2007 curriculum framework from the USCCB Subcommittee on the Catechism to assist in the publication of religious education textbooks for Catholic high schools.